It seems so magical in spring when nature, like an alchemist at work, transforms the garden and countryside with a dazzling array of flowers. While Gladiolus burst forth in pastel colours and the purple heads of Wild leeks stand up across the fields, the white umbel heads of the Wild Carrots sway in both. And, of course, the roses are once again in full bloom.
The floral art is composed with real flowers from my garden and fields in late May.
Limited edition prints are available in the following sizes.
Paper size: A3 ( 11.7″ x 16.5″ )
Photographic image: 27.3 x 34 cm ( 10.7″ x 13.4″ )
Paper size: A2 ( 16.5″ x 23.4″ )
Photographic image: 39 x 48.7 cms ( 15.3″ x 19.2″ )
Paper size: A1 ( 23.4″ x 33.1″ )
Photographic image: 54.5 x 68.1 cm ( 21.4″ x 26.8″ )
- Price includes VAT (if applicable). Shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Framed options available for this artwork.
- This is part of aLimited Edition series – each print includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Archival museum-quality Giclee print on Hahnemühle Bamboo 290g matte paper
- Printed in UK or Germany depending on shipping destination. (This means UK or EU customers do not face additional import charges)
- Find out more about the Anthologia collection here.
- Details on my shipping and returns policy HERE
Large size Spring Alchemy
Large size Spring Alchemy botanical art print in bespoke frame