£85.00 – £245.00
A mid spring waltz with wild and garden dancing partners as they rhythmically progress across the garden beds and meadows. All dressed in radiant gowns of reds, pinks and purples which sway in the gentle breezes with an added touch of white and yellow boutonnières.
Limited quantities remaining
- Shipping and VAT (if applicable) is calculated at checkout
- Each print includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Archival museum-quality Giclee print on Hahnemühle Bamboo 290g matte paper
Two sizes are available for this limited edition print:
28 cms x 35 cms / 11.0 inches x 13.8 inches Edition of 20
40 cms x 50 cms / 15.8 inches x 19.7 inches Edition of 10
Both sizes include a white border with signature and limited edition number printed on the bottom border.
Framed and unframed options available
White FSC®-certified wood frames available with high quality glass windows and ready to be hung.
All framed prints are sent by Express courier.
- Shipping is calculated at checkout
- Prints delivered via postal services in UK, EU and EEA. All other world wide destinations are via express courier
- All framed prints are sent by express courier – and are charged per frame
- Printed in UK or Germany depending on shipping destination. (This means UK or EU customers do not face additional import charges)
- Shipping and returns policy HERE
- 100% CARBON NEUTRAL
Kriss MacDonald is an American-British photographer who captures the beauty of flowers and nature in her botanical art compositions.
She’s a former journalist who covered major conflicts and breaking stories worldwide during her seventeen years in the field and newsroom for NBC News and Associated Press Television News (AP). She now shares seasonal stories in her art photography featuring wild and garden flowers.